- Titan x Nike LeBron 16 Low “Agimat”
- Release Date: August 31st, 2019
- Price: 160$
Evolving LeBron James’ journey from Warrior to King, the latest LeBron 16 Low x Titan “Agimat” was inspired by Filipino folklore. Two new badges — a shield and a lightning bolt — are featured on the heels. The shield was inspired by the Bagobo tribe’s traditional armor, while the lightning bolt symbolizes power.
The shoe is built to harness the athlete’s power during play through a combined cushioning system that allows for impact absorption while providing a responsive energy return. A stretch collar and custom lacing also allows for ease of entry and security.
- NBA2K20 x Nike LeBron 17 “Bron 2K Playoffs” GE Photos
- Jordan Westbrook One Take CJ0781-002 Photos
- Nike PG 4 PCG CZ2240-900 Details
- adidas Dame 6 Tech Purple FU9448 Release Date and Photos
- PARTNERSHIP: Draymond Green joins Converse