It is 100 years this week since Queen of the South FC played it’s first ever competitive fixture. To mark the occasion the players will wear a 100-anniversary top on 24th of August at Ayr United.
100-years anniversary shirt is inspired by the first jersey worn by the club back in 1919.
Queen of the South Football Club are a Scottish professional football club formed in March 1919 and located in Dumfries. The club plays in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of Scottish football. They are officially nicknamed The Doonhamers but are usually referred to as Queens or QoS.
- Leeds United 2020-21 adidas Home and Away Football Kits
- Burnley FC 2020-21 Umbro Football Kits
- Aston Villa 2020-21 Kappa Home, Away Football Kits
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 2020-21 adidas Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- FC Crotone 20-21 Football Kits