It is 100 years this week since Queen of the South FC played it’s first ever competitive fixture. To mark the occasion the players will wear a 100-anniversary top on 24th of August at Ayr United.
100-years anniversary shirt is inspired by the first jersey worn by the club back in 1919.
Queen of the South Football Club are a Scottish professional football club formed in March 1919 and located in Dumfries. The club plays in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of Scottish football. They are officially nicknamed The Doonhamers but are usually referred to as Queens or QoS.
- Premier League Hall Of Fame 2023 Shirt Photos
- FC Liverpool 2023-24 Home Kit Photos
- Shamrock Rovers 2022 Umbro Away Kit
- AS Roma 2021-22 New Balance Football Kits
- Central Coast Mariners 2021-22 Football Jerseys