It is 100 years this week since Queen of the South FC played it’s first ever competitive fixture. To mark the occasion the players will wear a 100-anniversary top on 24th of August at Ayr United.
100-years anniversary shirt is inspired by the first jersey worn by the club back in 1919.
Queen of the South Football Club are a Scottish professional football club formed in March 1919 and located in Dumfries. The club plays in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of Scottish football. They are officially nicknamed The Doonhamers but are usually referred to as Queens or QoS.
- Tottenham Hotspur 2021-22 Home, Away and Third Nike Football Kits
- Dortmund Borussia 2021-22 Puma Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- RB Leipzig 2021-22 Nike Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- Inter Milan 2021-22 Nike Home, Away And Third Footbal Kits
- PSG 2021-22 Home, Away And Third Football Kits