Presenting a blue base and gold accents on the giant backwards midfoot Swoosh, the tongue badges, and the lacing system’s bottom eyestay, it’s clear to see that the palette used here draws from the Greek flag and its trim.
Under the top mesh overlay, there’s a repeating meander pattern — a continuous line that’s shaped into a repeated motif and also known as a Greek fret/key design.
Giannis himself announced that he’d debut this colorway during the upcoming FIBA World Cup, and a release is set for September 27th in both men’s and grade school sizes.
- Nike Zoom Freak 1
- Price: $120
- Release Date: 2019 September 27th
- Color: Black/Multi-Photo Blue
- Style Code: BQ5422-400
- NBA2K20 x Nike LeBron 17 “Bron 2K Playoffs” GE Photos
- Jordan Westbrook One Take CJ0781-002 Photos
- Nike PG 4 PCG CZ2240-900 Details
- adidas Dame 6 Tech Purple FU9448 Release Date and Photos
- PARTNERSHIP: Draymond Green joins Converse