The new Nike 2019-20 Tottenham third kit has been revealed!
Third kit pays tribute to the Club’s heritage by bringing back the famous light blue shade synonymous with iconic players who helped carve the way for the Club’s future success.
First seen in one of our first shirts all the way back in 1885 – a shirt replicated for our 125 anniversary match in 2007 – light blue has featured regularly as a third kit since the 1980s. It has been worn by the likes of Hoddle, Ardiles, Perryman, Roberts, Allen, Sheringham, Keane, Defoe, King, van der Vaart and Bale. We wore light blue in the first leg of our 1984 UEFA Cup Final triumph.
The jersey features a ‘Spurs’ graphic running across it thanks to a matte/shine jacquard, while the club crest benefits from an elevated trim and the ‘90s vibe is topped off by a Nike ‘Futura’ logo.
The shirt is framed by a dark blue trim on the sleeves, and also on a classic ’90s button-down collar. The same dark blue details the shorts and crowns the otherwise light blue socks.
- Burnley FC 2020-21 Umbro Football Kits
- Aston Villa 2020-21 Kappa Home, Away Football Kits
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 2020-21 adidas Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- FC Crotone 20-21 Football Kits
- Real Betis Balompié 2020-21 Kappa Home, Away and Third Football Kits