Kappa present the new AS Monaco Away jersey that will be released by the Monegasques on Wednesday night.
AS Monaco and Kappa unveil a two-tone “glamorous” jersey, highlighting black as the main color, and gold for all other elements: the 3D silicone club emblem, the omini Kappa, and as the main sponsor.
The diamond pattern, reminiscent of the coat of arms of the Principality and already present on the home shirt, has been affixed all over the entire front of the jersey.
Side details, this time the club opts for a V-neck, the apposition of the mythical “Kappa banda” with golden omini on the flanks of the shirt, and elastic inserts that are added at the bottom of sleeves to complete the silhouette of this sleek and stylish jersey.
On the back, the “Daghe Munegu” claim has just been affixed to the collar.
This outfit will be accompanied by black shorts and black stockings.
- Leeds United 2020-21 adidas Home and Away Football Kits
- Burnley FC 2020-21 Umbro Football Kits
- Aston Villa 2020-21 Kappa Home, Away Football Kits
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 2020-21 adidas Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- FC Crotone 20-21 Football Kits