After their home and away kits, AS Monaco and Kappa present the third jersey for the 2019-2020 season.
The clubʼs new equipment maker has opted for a jersey Third “Mediterranean” two- tone.
The blue sky is highlighted as the main color, with the navy for all the other elements of the jersey: the 3D silicone club emblem, the omini Kappa, as well as the main sponsor.
The diamond motif, reminiscent of the coat of arms of the Principality, like the Home and Away jerseys, is affixed in all-over over the entire front.
Side details are key, like the V-neck, the affixing of the mythical “Kappa banda” with navy blue omini on the sides of the shirt, and elastic inserts that are added at the bottom of the sleeves to complete the silhouette of this sleek and stylish jersey.
On the back side, the “Daghe Munegu” motto is affixed to the collar.
- Premier League Hall Of Fame 2023 Shirt Photos
- FC Liverpool 2023-24 Home Kit Photos
- Shamrock Rovers 2022 Umbro Away Kit
- AS Roma 2021-22 New Balance Football Kits
- Central Coast Mariners 2021-22 Football Jerseys