Russell Westbrook began his annual Asia basketball tour. For this particular tour he introduced some fresh Tokyo and Seoul PE variations of his signature Jordan Why Not Zer0.2s
The “Seoul” pair features a vibrant kelly green and blue motif that possesses intricate patterns and textures inspired by a famous temple in the city’s Jongro District.
For the “Tokyo” editions, he gives a nod to the city’s high-energy nightlife by dressing these with a darker black and gradient-blue base accented with a striking all-over print of the city’s signature neon signage.
Have a look!
- NBA2K20 x Nike LeBron 17 “Bron 2K Playoffs” GE Photos
- Jordan Westbrook One Take CJ0781-002 Photos
- Nike PG 4 PCG CZ2240-900 Details
- adidas Dame 6 Tech Purple FU9448 Release Date and Photos
- PARTNERSHIP: Draymond Green joins Converse