Twelve months on from PSG’s debut Jordan third kit, the club will wear the famous logo on its statement 2019-20 away kit this season.
Blistering away look, with head-to-toe infrared giving all of PSG’s teams an audacious change of colors.
The jersey is framed by a black trim on the collar and sleeves. The same black also details the shorts and appears on the socks in the shape of a double horizontal hoop just below the knee. On the reverse of the collar there is an ode to Paris, a city now synonymous with Jordan and set to be illuminated by an infrared glow in 2019-20.
The kit will be worn by leading players, such as Kylian Mbappé, Marco Verratti and Marie-Antoinette Katoto, and will debut on pitch during the PSG men’s friendly against Internazionale Milan on July 27 in China.
Available from July 27th.
- West Ham United 2021-22 Umbro Home, Away, Third Football Kits
- Leeds United 2021-22 adidas Home, Away, Third Football Kits
- SS Lazio 2021-22 Macron Home, Away, Third Football Kits
- Crystal Palace 2021-22 Puma Home, Away And Third Football Kits
- Inter Milan 2021-22 Nike Home, Away And Third Footbal Kits