Manchester United and adidas football have revealed the club’s new third kit for the 2019/20 season.
The minimal and stylish design celebrates United’s first FA Cup win in 1909, in which the club beat Bristol City 1-0, thanks to Sandy Turnbull’s goal, to lift the trophy for the first time.
The team adopted a Lancashire red rose crest on that final shirt 110 years ago, and the unique rose print incorporated on the new third kit in understated grey and black tones pays homage to this historic victory.
A short inscription which features on the bottom left side of the shirt reads, “110 Years – Manchester Rose – 1909-2019”. The club badge, in a fresh solar red, contrasts with the minimal dark tones of the shirt, simple crew-neck collar and tonal three-stripes on the shoulders.
- Leeds United 2020-21 adidas Home and Away Football Kits
- Burnley FC 2020-21 Umbro Football Kits
- Aston Villa 2020-21 Kappa Home, Away Football Kits
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 2020-21 adidas Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- FC Crotone 20-21 Football Kits