Manchester United and adidas football have revealed the club’s new third kit for the 2019/20 season.
The minimal and stylish design celebrates United’s first FA Cup win in 1909, in which the club beat Bristol City 1-0, thanks to Sandy Turnbull’s goal, to lift the trophy for the first time.
The team adopted a Lancashire red rose crest on that final shirt 110 years ago, and the unique rose print incorporated on the new third kit in understated grey and black tones pays homage to this historic victory.
A short inscription which features on the bottom left side of the shirt reads, “110 Years – Manchester Rose – 1909-2019”. The club badge, in a fresh solar red, contrasts with the minimal dark tones of the shirt, simple crew-neck collar and tonal three-stripes on the shoulders.
- Tottenham Hotspur 2021-22 Home, Away and Third Nike Football Kits
- Dortmund Borussia 2021-22 Puma Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- RB Leipzig 2021-22 Nike Home, Away and Third Football Kits
- Inter Milan 2021-22 Nike Home, Away And Third Footbal Kits
- PSG 2021-22 Home, Away And Third Football Kits