It is 100 years this week since Queen of the South FC played it’s first ever competitive fixture. To mark the occasion the players will wear a 100-anniversary top on 24th of August at Ayr United.
100-years anniversary shirt is inspired by the first jersey worn by the club back in 1919.
Queen of the South Football Club are a Scottish professional football club formed in March 1919 and located in Dumfries. The club plays in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of Scottish football. They are officially nicknamed The Doonhamers but are usually referred to as Queens or QoS.
- Dortmund Borussia 2020-21 Puma Kits
- Chelsea FC 2020-21 Nike Kits
- AFC Bournemouth 2020-21 Umbro Kits
- RB Leipzig 2020-21 Nike Kits
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen 2020-21 Jako Kits